Tuesday, June 3, 2008

BrIdAl VeiL FaLLs

For Memorial weekend Parker drove us up the canyon and surprised us by taking us to hike Bridal Veil Falls. It was so nice to get out of the house and do something together. It was especially nice because we had been preparing talks for Sunday and we needed the fresh air! The kids loved hiking to the water fall, we all got wet while we were up there and Jackson and Chloe were really dirty~ so you know they had fun. I feel so lucky to live surrounded by such beautiful things!!!


Photobucket




Photobucket






5 comments:

Shanna said...

I haven't been there since I was in 8th grade i need to go up there again soon! You just gave me a great idea for a family home evening or in our case since our kids go to bet early a family home afternoon!! Looks so beautiful up there and You kids sound and looked like they enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing those!

Banks Family said...

Sounds like fun! Sorry you had to speak in church, I dont think it ever gets easier! See you Friday!

Sheri said...

We took Maddy and Dawson there last summer, it is just as beautiful as I remember.Glad you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

We were up there that same day... how funny! My kids love that place and it is so beautiful. Great pictures!

Baguleys said...

Hey liz, so i showed my hubbie your pics of the motobike races and he was jealous. he wishes he could be out there riding. looks like you guys had fun.!!