Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Family Home Evening

Monday evening we decided to have some real FUN for family home evening! We were all feeling clausterphobic and had to get some fresh air. So we took off to lake! It was a blast to get back out on the water and do some wake boarding, surfing, water skiing, and swimming! We even got Jackson out there. Jackson was amazing!!! This is his third year skiing and he popped right up, his first time was just after his fifth birthday! By now he can do just about everything! He was even TURNING really, really well. He was petrified to turn and move closer to the tsunami like wakes that the boat puts out! Heck if the wakes were bigger than me I wouldn't want to even get out there! We decided he needed a little bigger challenge, so we started swerving as much as we could to force him to turn or he would have gone over one of the tsunamis! We were all laughing and he was having a great time trying to stay perfectly behind the swerving boat. We were all so proud of him and he was beeming! He couldn't stop smiling! Although Ella isn't big enough to get out there on the water we couldn't resist getting a few pictures of our ADORABLE little baby!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My brother Scott and his wife Chelsey came with us,
they are so much fun to be with!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

Sheri said...

What do you mean, did I buy a boat? what about you, motorcycles and now boats! we just can't keep up, but I do have a $100 tent, we'll have to keep renting the boat! Jackson looks great out there, I hope Dawson keeps his courage up for Redfish! Way to go Jackson!

Anonymous said...

What a fun FHE!! I wanna come! I hope the water was warm enough for you. Great pictures!

Wonder Woman said...

What a fun FHE!! Jackson sounds awesome!! I love the silhouette picutre of him. And Ella's sweet as ever, especially as a naked baby! :o) She looks so much like Chloe.

Rachel Sue said...

I can't believe you got Ella to smile on the grass like that! My babies hate the grass touching their bare skin!

Anonymous said...

Is there anything Parker doesn't do? Man, your hubbie is all about the sports. I love it! We're headed to Lake Powell in 3 weeks and I can't wait to get out there and ski, ski, ski.

Nixon family said...

Liz,
You have the cutest family! What kind of camera do you have? It takes really nice pictures. I hope you are doing well. It was fun to see you the other day.

Cathy said...

I love these pictures! You guys have fun FHEs. We need to learn from you!

j janell cf said...

i can't believe jackson did it! that is awesome. and yes, ella is beautiful!