Tuesday, June 3, 2008

FuN iN tHe SuN!

So over the past couple of days we have been so busy! It's been exhausting and yet so much fun. We are both a little glad it's over and yet somehow wishing we could do it all again! Over the period of a week we have had to give talks in church, teach two lessons, Jackson graduated from kindergarten, Father and Son campout, Mother and daughter date, two days of World Superbike in Tooele, attended a baby blessing, our new nephew 'Jack' was born (and we loved going to the hospital to meet him), and during our 'breaks' we found time to eat and occasionally get a little sleep! Whew.... glad we got all that in! It really was lots of fun and we wish it hadn't gone by so fast. Here are lots of pictures covering some of the past few moments...........

Jackson spent thirty minutes moving this log because it was a boat with a huge GuN!
Yep he's ALL BoY!

Photobucket
Daddy and his little Boy!
Photobucket


Jackson doing what he does best, Walking the line.... It's called Slack Lining
Photobucket
Jackson and Isiah playing on the campout
Photobucket
Some of our good friends, the Haddock boys
Photobucket
Parker with a ducati that costs as much as a house! ;) yeah, he was having way to much fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
A shot of the World Superbike Races!
Photobucket
Some Supercross shots taken on our new lens! We both had so much fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Parker really wants to be able to do this trick... a Backflip heel clicker!
(I told him... over my dead body!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love these two that Parker took because it looks like they are skydiving with their motorcycles. You can really tell how weightless their bodies are, but what you can't tell is that they were jumping close to 40 FeeT HigH!
Photobucket
Photobucket
To say we had good seats was an understatement!! We were close enough to the bikes that your body would shake when they roared by at over 200 MpH! These next two pictures are of a Ducati that is almost exactly like Parker's, a fact he kept telling me every time one came by us!
Photobucket
You can almost tell how fast these bikes were going by us in this shot. They were going by so fast that they were out of sight one second and then thundering by you the next!
Photobucket
A shot of us having tons of fun in front of the Ducati trailer. They have won almost every year of World Superbikes!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Sheri said...

those shots were amazing, just tell me that none of the riders were Parker, his body need a break!

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures!! Looks like a blast. I'm sure Cam would love to go to that. You guys have been busy, busy. Take a break!

Kiera said...

WOW.......WOW! Whoa. Hold on, let me catch my breath. Amazing shots. Seriously soooooo cool! Is this a different new lens from the already two amazing new lenses you guys have?

Is it ok if I take those pictures of my boys for my blog? Thanks for getting those!

Erin said...

Whoa. This gave me a fright! You two are really great photographers. Really great!

Shanna said...

k... those are awesome pictures! You have a great camera too! You guys always seem like you are up to something fun! Good for you!!! I wish I had the energy.

Rachel Sue said...

I am so VERY impressed with those pictures. Really, Really.

Wonder Woman said...

Looks/sounds like a crazy fun weekend! I agree with everyone else - those shots are awe-some.

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures. Were both you and Parker taking the pictures? Whoever it was got some amazing shots.
Peter and I got invited to go up there Saturday, but we backed out at the last minute. Now I wish we would have gone. We probably would have seen you guys there.

Wilde Lady said...

I'm so jealous of your motorcycle. I keep trying to get Brad to go buy another one. It's so fun to see you guys and see how your family has grown! Your kids are sooo cute! I'm so glad that we've got blogs to keep us in touch now.

Cathy said...

Amazing pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Banks Family said...

Love the motorcycles. Tell Parker he has to take it easy. Its hard to stop boys with toys! Good luck with that!

Kass Martin said...

so fun. I would be having a heart attack at one of those races. I can't handle the fact that they are so close to death! :) I'm paranoid, I can't handle the self induced ulcers by attending. Lunch was super fun, thanks a bunch! Oh, bty Dayne was forced by me to "try" new foods and ended up gagging and barfing up refried beans. Yummy, I bet you are glad you missed that! I think we're tied, Chloe peeing and Dayne's barfing. Now it's Hudson's turn to humiliate his mom!