Thursday, May 22, 2008

GrOwInG uP!

Next Friday is Jackson's last day of Kindergarten. In August he will start 1st grade at Wasatch. He'll be going to school with the 6th graders, now those are some big kids. We took him out for some Kindergarten graduation pictures, these are some of our favorites...



Photobucket
I love that he chose to wear his "parts of a frog" shirt,
it really shows who he is!


Photobucket

I think this is my personal favorite! He is so photogenic.


Photobucket
This is right after he caught a butterfly (which is clasped in his hand)
The smile says it all!


Photobucket

SnIpS and sNaIlS and pUpPy dog TaIlS.

That's what little BoYs are made of.


Photobucket
Jackson, you are a joy to be around. I can't believe how big you're getting.
I am so proud of the choices that you make every day! Your laughter is infectious, your smile brightens the day of everyone around you, and you always have such kind things to say! I look forward to each new day with you. Dad and I feel honored to be your parents!





13 comments:

Kiera said...

Great pictures Liz (and Parker). I love the location you chose, such a cool place for pictures. : )
We are excited to carpool next year. Three cheers for Wasatch!!!

Anonymous said...

What are handsome kid! He is getting so big, it is hard to believe. Just to let you know, we've gone private. I would love for you to come and visit still. Email me at shauneeadams1@gmail.com so I can send you and invite!

kristina said...

what a handsome little guy! I cant beleive you have a kinder already!

Anonymous said...

How cute. I love the pics. Don't forget, lunch at 1 @ Cafe Rio in Orem, NOT Provo.

Cathy said...

He is so photogenic! Great pictures!

Erin said...

Jackson... we are SOOO glad you are in our family! You are such a cool kid, and so nice to everyone. We love yoU! Liz... you are getting to be a pro! I love these photos!

Rachel Sue said...

Just incidentally, your kids are better at catching bugs than anyone I know. We need to get together so they can teach mine a few tricks!

Anonymous said...

wow, first grade!!! What great photos, I love the frog shirt.

Erin said...

Oh those are adorable pictures!! Hey i updated!! come see my blog!!!!
love,
Erin Horne

Sheri said...

jackson looks great! You are awsome with that camera. Dawson heads to first grade too, kind of a sad sad day for me I will miss him so much! They grow up way too fast!

Shanna said...

I can't believe that you have one that old! He is so cute! I bet it's so nice to have a child you can actually have a conversation with. I know Kesley is finally getting that way! It makes a difference huh!! SO fun!

j janell cf said...

liz--it's so fun to read your blog, and see your baby doing so well. I saw you linked on sheri's blog. anyway--glad things are going well, you sound so happy. it'll be fun to keep in touch more!
janell

Banks Family said...

Love the pictures, I cant believe Jackson is getting so old! He keeps on getting cuter and cuter. Hey, call me sometime, I washed my phone, so I lost all my numbers.