Thursday, June 26, 2008

ThE fArM

Last week we took our kids to the farm at Thanksgiving Point! Pony rides, feeding and petting animals, and lots of room to run around.... My kids were in heaven. I bought some corn so they could feed the animals, Jackson would set a long line so he'd get lots of chickens, peacocks, and turkeys. Chloe would feed them one kernal at a time. By the end I would throw little handfulls of corn into the cages so we could move a long a little faster. The goats were funny! They would fight eachother for food (and they were clearly not food deprived) and jump up on the fence to eat out of your hand. The pony rides were Jackson and Chloe's favorite part! Chloe named her horse "princess", and Jackson named his "black tooth". My kids are so imaginative!!! We had so much fun together and we're looking forward to our next trip to the farm!

Photobucket
Jackson loved the cows! I think they liked him too,
they would come right up to him
Photobucket
Chloe never stopped smiling! She was in Animal heaven!
Photobucket
We loved having Daddy there! We were so surprised when he met us there.
Photobucket
Jackson and "black tooth"
Photobucket
Chloe riding "princess"
Photobucket
Baby Ella is always happy, it doesn't matter what we're doing.
Photobucket
Loving the shades!

2 comments:

Nelson said...

HOLY COW IT'S THE KEMPS!!! Wow I haven't seen you guys in years and I'm so glad I found you. I've been trying to get into touch with Parker for quite a few months now and haven't had any success. Needless to say I was nervous since I didn't leave our relationship is such a good standing. But I hope he feels ok with me contacting him and trying to catch up on things. You're kids are absolutely beautiful. My wife and I were looking through your blog last night and I was just amazed how big Jackson is. I can't believe he's 6. He looks so much like Parker too. Chloe and Ella are adorable as well. You guys look so happy and I can't wait to hear back from you both.

Spence and Megan Nelson

Nelson said...

I forgot to leave my email....Sorry
SpenceNelson@gmail.com