Tuesday, June 10, 2008

JaCkSoN's NeW "gRiLL"

We have been working on Jackson's loose tooth for days!!! It's his first one and we have all been excited. Sunday we had our wonderful friends the Trasks over for dinner and then went on a walk. We stopped to talk to some darling people in our ward and Jackson asked for some pliers :) Parker tried using pliers, but they were too big, so Jackson let him try with his hand, and out it came! Everyone was excited and the little gap in his mouth is so cute! As we continued our walk he showed everyone his hole and his tooth. He also would poke their arm and say "that's how much it hurt". The tooth fairy visited that night and left him $6!!! I think she was also excited that it was his first tooth. We got him a new hair cut yesterday to go with his new "grill".

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Wow! The first tooth is always so exciting, I don't know about $6 exciting, but very exciting!! I need to loose a few teeth to your tooth fairy!! Congrats to Jackson!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!! What a great story... and what a loaded tooth fairy! Just another reason that he is growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

I remember being in elementary school eating a burger and I chomped down on something hard and it was my tooth. I only got $.50 though. My tooth fairy was a cheap skate.

kristina said...

congrats Jackson! sounds like the tooth fairy loves you! such cute pictures!

Shanna said...

Lucky kid! 6 dollars! I was lucky if I got 1 dollar! Seriously... I think the tooth Fairy forgot sometimes. I hope she doesn't do the same for my kids! Cute story!