Tuesday, June 17, 2008

PaMpErInG

Photobucket



Wednesday is my Grammy's birthday so on Monday all the girls met together for pedicures and lunch up in Salt Lake. I love getting together with my Mom's family, I'm the oldest grandchild and have the only great grand children so far. I have cousins my kids ages so it's fun for all of us when we get together. It felt good to get pampered and be in such great company! I adore my Grammy and I have unforgettable memories of time spent together... trips, phone calls, staying at Grandpa and Grammy's, boating, skiing, camping, and she has always supported me in my life, and been there through good times and hard times. Grammy, I love you and I hope that this birthday is the best one yet!
Photobucket


3 comments:

Sheri said...

What a fun thing to do with the girls! Maddy and I love to go get pedicures, we are actually planning that for Saturday!Happy b-day to your grammy!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!! My mom and I do that every once in a while but my feet are so ticklish that it's hard for me! Happy Birthday to Grammy! She is an awesome lady and I hope she has a great day!

Shanna said...

Happy birthday to young looking grandma! So fun... There's nothing like a pedicure! Maybe you will actually get to sport those pretty toes if the weather stays good! What a fun family day!