Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DriNk???

The other night I took Jackson and Chloe to my soccer game with me. I subbed out and Jackson came looking for a drink from my water bottle. I told him that I had left it on the counter at home and hadn't had a drink during my game. "If you want a drink you can get one from the drinking fountain" I told him. Our game got over (we won) and Jackson came up to tell me I did a good job. He handed me a water bottle with a note on it "I thought you might need a drink...From: Jackson". It was so thoughtful! I took the bottle and noticed that it didn't had a lid on it. "Jackson, where did you get the bottle?" I asked. "From the garbage can, but I cleaned it out REALLY well and I put new cold water in it, have a drink Mom". "Thanks Jackson, I'll try it in a minute." I started laughing, what a sweet, thoughtful boy I have. I didn't drink from the bottle due to the fact that I'm kind of squeamish when it comes to germs. I still smile when I think about this thoughtful thing that Jackson did for me. Love you Jacks, thanks for the drink!

5 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

This is too sweet. You've got a great kid over there.

Shaunee said...

That is so sweet! My kids would totally do something like that!

Rachel Sue said...

That is possibly the sweetest thing I have ever heard!

Sheri said...

Very Funny, you are lucky he didn't watch you take that drink!

The Andersons said...

why are boys so sweet to their moms?! he is a big sweetheart! well done raising him to be one! :)