Thursday, March 12, 2009

baBy ChiCkS

Today we went over to my friend Elisha's to play. They have had 4 baby chicks for a week and they were going to a new home today, so we wanted to say goodbye. My kids loved being outside and playing with such great friends! Ella tried so hard to be soft, but she is only a year, she did the best she could and it was a good effort. Tonight when we were saying prayers before bed Chloe blessed all the chicks "treasure, jewel, sparkle, and princess". Thanks Leesh! My kids loved it!

I think she thought it was a stuffed animal,
until it started moving and peeping. Then she started
squealing in delight!
Chloe LOVED being with her friend Chloe Ann all day, she also
LOVED the chicks. She would try to hold all 4 of them, the
problem was there were 4 other kids.
Jackson's favorite part of today was playing chase
he was good at it too!

3 comments:

Elisha Trask said...

Thanks for coming over!! It was a BLAST. I'm so excited to go swimmin!!

Naoma said...

Love those furry chicks!!! Makes me want to squeeze one too! Cute pics as always.

GaRNiTuRe said...

Hi- I know you don't know me, but I found you through a friend's blog- I just started a little hair clip store & I'm trying to get the word out- check it out! I think you'd like it!
www.garnitureclips.blogspot.com