Wednesday, March 25, 2009

27 YeArS oLd

I'm 27!!! My birthday was the 22nd. Parker was on a trip with the boys in Moab dirt bike riding so I went up to Pocatello to spend the weekend with Parker's parents and his sister Jenny and her kids (Jared was in Moab too). I had a relaxing, good day. Everyone made it so special, they knew I was missing Parker and it made it easier to be with so many people I love. Parker called throughout the day and I also got calls from the rest of his family and all of mine. It's so great to be remembered and feel every one's love for me! Dinner was awesome...shishkabob's and carrot cake (both some of my favorites). Jackson made me a darling card and I felt like the birthday princess all day!

Making a wish with my girls help!!!
Party time
I know, not the most flattering picture. But I was talking
to Parker and I was so happy!
Thanks Syndee for the awesome cake...cute and delicious!!!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

I can't believe that you are that old!!!! You look fabulous! As my Grandma Cerva use to say "I'm only 18 on the inside." I think that is pretty good advice to live by! Happy Birthday!

Kiera said...

Happy Birthday Liz! I love the picture of you on the phone with your hubby. You guys share a beautiful love! You are blessed.

Shaunee said...

I was thinking about you all day! I'm glad you had a great birthday! Happy birthday!!

Naoma said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Liz!! Looks like you had a good one even if Parker wasn't able to be there. Did you get your Haircut?? It is super cute!

Rachel Sue said...

Happy Birthday! And what are you talking about, not the best picture? You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday cutie. Just you remember my birthday every year I remember yours. Every March 15th I think to myself, "Liz's birthday is in 1 week from today." So fun that we always remember. I'm glad Parkers family made your day so special. They're so great.
Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

Banks Family said...

We are going out for your birthday this week or next!!! Looks like it was a fun day, thanks to your mother in law!