Tuesday, March 17, 2009

hApPy St. PatTy'S


I love St. Patrick's day. Any excuse to have fun or do something out of the ordinary is perfect for me. The Leprechaun's visited us sometime during the night and left their footprints all over the floor, on the fridge, and on the counter. They turned our milk green and left new shirts for the kids. I made green german pancakes for breakfast and we spent the day looking for Leprechaun's and pots of gold. The kids loved looking for anyone NOT wearing green and really had no problem pinching them if they weren't celebrating this festive holiday! It was a beautiful day and we got to spend lots of time outside, everything was perfect.

Green Milk!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Sue said...

You are seriously the cutest mom ever! What lucky kids!

Sheri said...

Okay so I am all over the leprechaun stuff, but I don't know that I could do an entire gallon of green milk! What fun for your family.