Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ApRiL fOoLs 2oO9


Tonight for dinner we had chicken nuggets, peas, and mashed potatoes and gravy. At least that is what it looked like! The chicken nuggets were cookies with peanut butter on top dipped in corn flakes, the peas were airheads and the mashed potatoes and gravy...ice cream with caramel sauce. It was funny to watch the kids take their first bites. Chloe told me she hated peas and didn't want to eat them. She ate every one, I think they were her favorite! I love April fools, it's so fun!

4 comments:

Naoma said...

That is soooo fun! What a fun mom you are, and so creative! Love it.

McGuire's said...

What a fun trick!! I really thought the ice cream was mashed potatoes. I should do something like that next year to Garrett... very clever. Happy Birthday a couple weeks ago!

Wonder Woman said...

What a fun mom!!! This is a great idea. You always do such fun things for holidays.....maybe you should post a few days ahead so I can do it too!!! ;)

Rachel Sue said...

Where do you come up with these adorable ideas?