Tuesday, March 31, 2009

PaRty TiMe

Sunday evening we went over for dinner at my parents house to celebrate my birthday. It was wonderful! We also opened presents and had cupcakes. Parker got me 2 new swimsuits (yes, I picked them out) but I love that he bought them for me! He also gave me new couches in February, now I'm just waiting for them to be shipped, I'm hoping by the beginning of May! My parents got me a cookbook, necklace, shoes, and a new bike trailer/stroller so I can take my girls on bike rides with me when I go! I'm so excited for the weather to warm up so that I can ride my bike again, now with the whole family.
Thanks everyone for making this birthday year so special for me!
"Blow out the candle's on your cake and make a wish"
Thanks everyone!
I can never have too many pictures of Ella eating cupcakes
She loves them (as you can see)

3 comments:

Shaunee said...

Fun day! The swim suit looks cute!

Erin said...

You look beautiful Liz! Happy Birthday! I will catch up on gifts soon! ;)

Kass Martin said...

Happy late birthday! Love the suit and I'm excited to see you tomorrow!