Thursday, October 9, 2008

GrAnDmA's HoUsE

We have been very busy since school started. So my blog has been pushed aside for a little while, but I didn't want to miss posting about our trip to Pocatello the last weekend in September. We went to Poki and Parker headed on to St. Anthony to go dirt biking with a bunch of guys, he had been looking forward to this for a long time and he wasn't disappointed. He had a blast! I stayed with Larry and Syndee and we took the kids to the Century football game Friday night. Saturday we did some shopping, bike riding and boat making. The kids met the new neighbor kids and had them over to make boats to float them down Grandpa and Grandma's river. They had SO MUCH FUN! Parker got home Saturday evening and we got a sitter and went on a date! We saw "Forever Strong" what a great movie!!! I recommend it to everyone. Then we got to talk over dinner at Red Lobster. Sunday we went to church, had dinner and then it was time to head home. I love visiting Parker's parents, we always have such a great time, we're never ready to go and we always leave wanting more.

We take our kids bikes with us almost eveywhere we go.
They loved going around Grandpa and Grandma's walking path!!!
Jackson, Chloe and new friend Miranda
Launching boats in the river
Instant Friends!
Baby Ella! HaPpY gIrL!
Jackson and Parker went out Sunday afternoon and threw
the football. I love when they get father-son time!

9 comments:

Shaunee said...

We saw Parker last night at Magelby's. He was a great waiter! Looks like a fun time. I love the pictures you take. You are really good. Let's get together soon, eh?!?

Kiera said...

Sounds like a fun trip to Idaho. That's awesome that you love Parker's family so much. What an incredible blessing that is.

Guess what? Elisha and I are your new visiting teachers. Cool eh? : )

Wonder Woman said...

What a great time!! Gotta love the grandparents!

Cathy said...

Wow! The surroundings look so pretty!!! And the your kids are absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

great photos. I'm glad you guys had such a fun trip. Thanks again so much for helping me with my sewing project! You are such a sweet friend!

Banks Family said...

Okay so now when is your break? Guess we need to do a girls trip soon! I am feeling I need one! That would be so fun, then the dads can stay home with the kids, and we can all go have some fun. We should plan something in advance so lots can go.

Naoma said...

My sister used to live in pocatello so we used to go there pretty often. It is kinda small but we always had fun, looks like you guys did too! It is fun creating fun family memories!

The Andersons said...

oh how FUN!! I love getting together with the family. specially playing outside. looks like you guys had a great time at the grandparents!

Anonymous said...

I love your pics. They're all so cute.
BTW, I tagged you. Check my blog for details.