Friday, October 17, 2008

P-a-R-t-Y

Today we celebrated Chloe's birthday with her friends. Her birthday was a month ago but this was the first weekend since then that Parker and I were both home. We painted T-shirts, played games, ate chicken nuggets and cupcakes, broke a pinata, made animals, swords, and flowers out of balloons, and had FUN! The most important thing was that I know Chloe felt so much love from her amazing friends!!!

The Party posse (minus Paje, Paris, Preston, Ava and Jack
who got there right after this picture)
Making T-Shirts
Ella LOVED the balloons :)
Red rover, Red rover send everyone over!
We played a game where I tied balloons to both ankles of all the kids
they had to pop every one's balloons if they wanted chicken nuggets. It was really funny, Mia was the last one running around with all the other kids chasing her
pinata baby!
Cousin Paris
Opening presents
The Birthday Girl
Chloe was so excited to wear the shirt she made to
bed! She also slept with the balloon flower that uncle Scott
came and made.
Jackson wearing Daddy's hat. He loves any kind of
project, we may never get this shirt off him.

8 comments:

Kiera said...

My kids had a blast! Thanks for the fun Liz.

Shaunee said...

What a fun party... and a bunch of cute kids. Looks like a blast!

Wonder Woman said...

looks like a fun party!! I'll have to keep that balloon game in mind!

traskrocks said...

our Chloe Ann had soo much fun! SHe also wore her shirt to bed!! You are definately some FUN parents!! We love you. Leash

Anonymous said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again...You are super mom! I would have died trying to entertain all those cute little girls. You're so creative. I love the t-shirt making idea. You're amazing. Be sure and hold classes for me the day I finally get pregnant. I'll need all the help I can get.

Sheri said...

Looks like a great party!!! Your weather looks great too!

Naoma said...

So fun!! Those t-shirts totally remind me of one of your birthday parties that I went to and we made aprons... Do you remember that? I had that apron for forever! So fun, looks like you are passing the fun memories to your kids! Love it!!

heather telford photography said...

she is so cute!! how fun to have such a cute little girl, i cant wait to have girls!!