Thursday, October 16, 2008

fLYiN' hiGh


Tuesday we had a fun family day...we went to subway for lunch and then went to watch Parker fly his airplane. It's fun for us to all go with him because the kids LOVE being outside, especially when the weather is nice, and it's always great to be together without other distractions. After flying, Parker surprised me by taking work off so he could come watch my soccer game and take care of the girls. We won and it was fun to have Parker cheering me on. We came home and got Chloe and Ella to bed (Jackson is still in Idaho with Grandpa and Grandma having the time of his life) and then we cleaned our basement. I'll I have to say about that is I'm glad it's done! It was such a productive, fun day!!! Thanks Park..love ya!

Chloe was the co-pilot
Parker built this plane himself!
Hey Baby!
Fall is in the air

6 comments:

Shaunee said...

Very cute! What a fun day!

The Andersons said...

i swear you guys are always up to something fun!! and your hubby is always surprising you!! what a great family you have! you truly are blessed!

Sheri said...

Okay, I love Chloe's hat!!!! Cute cute. Dawson would love to see that fly!

Erin said...

Incredible photos! And what a fun thing to do... I kind of want one of those airplanes now!

Wendy said...

Looks like lots of family fun. By the way my last name is RANDOLPH not RANDOLF -- just FYI.

Baguleys said...

How cute are your pics! What a cool plane by the way. So im back and we need to get together and play!!