Monday, October 13, 2008

FHE wItH tHe TrAsKs!

Tonight we had a super fun FHE. We went to the Monte Bean Museum and to ice cream with our friends Adam and Elisha Trask and their girls Chloe and Brooklyn. Our Chloe Jane and their Chloe Anne are best friends! Jackson is in Idaho this week with Grandpa and Grandma Kemp, so it was just our girls and theirs. I'm so upset with my self that I didn't take my camera because there were so many cute moments, but maybe I wouldn't have enjoyed myself as much. The girls played "kitty" throughout the museum crawling around, meowing, and chasing each other. We got to see a reptile show where the guy in charge kept asking if there were any questions, but the only question the kids wanted answered was if there was another animal to pet. After the museum we went to the BYU creamery for ice cream (who gets ice cream when it's freezing outside?) well, we did along with hundreds of other people. The place was packed! Ella ate an entire kids cone all by herself!!! I'm wondering how she'll be tomorrow?! The best part was being together with our amazing friends and catching up. We love you Adam and Elisha, thanks for a great and unforgettable FHE.

Adam and Elisha at their best!!! :)

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!! They are just so out in the open and in your face FUN kind of people. They're AWESOME. I'm glad you had a great time, and I would eat ICE CREAM when it's cold outside too!!

Sheri said...

I used to work at the Bean Museum and do those reptile shows, I don't think I could handle the snakes now, I've lost the nerve. What is not to love about the creamery!

Wonder Woman said...

What fun night! That's a great idea for FHE. And the Trask's make everything fun.

Elisha Trask said...

Oh goodness. Who are those people?? We love you guys too! You have quickly become our best friends and it's always a blast to be with you!!

Kiera said...

That picture is HILARIOUS!! Glad you guys had a fun night!

Shaunee said...

Sounds like a really fun night!

Kass Martin said...

Those outfits rock! I love dressing up. The pictures of you kids by the creak is so cute. Dayne loves the Bean Museum. He loved the reptile show and got to pet the reptiles which grossed me out but oh well. I feel like some yummy ice cream right about now. Why do I get the munchies late at night. Hmm, not good.