Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy 26th Liz!!!

My birthday was the day before Easter this year. The weather was amazing! We went to lunch with our friends Adam and Elisha at Costa Vida and then headed for Jackson's soccer game. Kiera was there with her kids, which was fun for everyone! Her son, Isaiah, plays with Jackson. The game was awesome, and like I said before the weather was so good. Parker had work, so I dropped my kids off at my Mom's house and went to get a pedicure! It was so relaxing! I really could've fallen asleep, but unfortunately didn't. I really think I should treat myself to one a couple times a month at least :) After my pampering, I went with my parents and siblings to Magleby's for dinner so we could spend some time with Parker. It's always fun to just sit around and talk with adults.



Photobucket
The girls at Magleby's! Me holding Ella, my sister Megan and My Mom Ruthanne!

This last weekend Larry and Syndee (Parker's parents) and Jared and Jenny (Parker's sister and her husband) came to Provo and we celebrated AGAIN! We went to......... Magleby's! My family came as well and it was so much fun. I appreciate all the phone calls, gifts, e-mails, and other "Happy Birthdays" that I have recieved from so many people I love. I can't believe that another birthday has already come and gone.


Photobucket
Larry and Syndee, Jenny and Jared, Scott and Chelsey, Parker and me, Matt,
Scott and Ruthanne, and Megan!!! What a group of good lookin' people!
Photobucket
My mom made these adorable bunny cupcakes.

11 comments:

kristina said...

Hi Liz, Happy birthday! your family is so flippin cute! and that little baby is so scrumptious!

Kass Martin said...

Happy Happy birthday! I am sorry I didn't wish you it sooner. We MUST go out for lunch and celebrate the (belated) day. I love the Easter pics. What day could you go out? I am over Bridget's birthday, Easter and many other chaotic things so I'm free as a bird! Hey, what's your email address? (I think it needs to be the one you use while on blogger) I'm going private this week and want you included! Thanks! You can email me at kitkassbar@yahoo.com or leave it in the comments. (ignore this if you have already left yours,it's hard for me to remember)

Sheri said...

Liz, We hope you had a great birthday! You don't look old enough to be the mother of three! And I think that everyone should have pedicures every week! Someday, when I rule the world. Happy Birthday!

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Liz! Wow, how does it feel to be 26? I still feel like I'm 17. That's bad. I love your birthday pictures. You look so cute and happy!

Shanna said...

liz hey it's me Shanna Thomas LeRoy
I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog, I saw it through Hannah's your kiddos are just the cutest. I would love to keep in touch through the blogging world please email me at shannaleroy@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite. hope to hear from you soon.....

Shanna

Erin said...

What a pretty picture of you, your Mom, Meg, & Ella! Fun birthday party, Liz! I am a bit late with your gift, but hopefully, we will see your family soon!

Kiera said...

I want to eat one of those cupcakes.
I'm glad that you got to be pampered on your birthday...every girl deserves to spend her birthday that way. Every mom deserves that treatment EVERYDAY!

The Red Crew said...

Liz i was so happy to hear from you on our blog! Congrats!! I've heard all about darling Ella and am so happy she is healthy now...she's so beautiful. What an ideal family you and Parker have. Tell your family hi for me.

ps happy birthday!

Banks Family said...

Oh goodness, I feel like a big jerk because I never wished you Happy Birthday, and now its April!!! I am just gonna say last month was a wash. Well Happy Belated Birthday!!! Lets get together this week. I will call you.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Yeah! I'm so glad you found mine. I've been meaning to call you and wish you a happy birthday - but you know I am always a day late and a dollar short! I can't believe you are 26... that makes me even older! We are getting ready to move next week... yeah! I am going to throw a party at my house at the end of April so send me your address (again)! The Easter pictures are darling. Hope you are adjusting well. I'll call you in a couple of weeks when we get settled!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Liz! That is an adorable picture of your baby, sister, mom, & you! What a treasure. You look beautiful in the picture with the shoes too!! Love your blog.
xoxo love, Aunt Heather