Sunday, March 16, 2008

Life in the Fast Lane

This is just an update for those of you that have missed parker's little adventures. To say that he loves his motorcycles is a huge understatement! Motorcycles are kind of like his little "release" from school and work. He rides whenever is feasibly possible and sometimes even when its not. So here are a few pictures of Parker's and Jackson's passion...

This is Parker with his Ducati 1098 (watch that drool honey)

Parker with Ducati

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Parker with his new dirtbike, a Honda 250R Limited

Photobucket


This is Jackson with his new dirtbike, a Yamaha TTR50E

Jackson and dirtbike

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cathy said...

How fun to see that both father and son have the same passion. It's so cute! Liz, it was so nice to see you today! Your family is beautiful. I wish we could have talked longer. I would love to hang out sometime. I know that since you had your 3rd baby, time is not something you have a lot of. But if you ever can get together, let me know. My schedule is pretty flexible.

Cathy said...

How fun to see father and son have the same passion. It's so cute! Liz, it was really nice to see you today. I wish we could have talked longer. I know, since you had your 3rd baby, time is not something you have a lot of. But if you every get some time I would love to have lunch or a playdate. Let me know if you can. My schedule is pretty flexible.

Anonymous said...

That's so cool that Parkers into bikes. Peter bought one a few years ago and loves it. He's got a honda shadow, ace edition (he always makes me tell people what edition it is). Anyway he loves it and keeps talking about the bike he's going to buy (at this point I'm not sure which edition). :)