Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Sunday

We woke up to 3 very excited, happy children! Jackson and Chloe were excited about their easter baskets and Ella, well she's just a happy baby. The easter bunny had visited, and left all sorts of goodies. The kids looked darling for church and the weather was beautiful!!! We went to my parents for dinner, Parker thought that the lamb we were having was called "pork" chops (we all got a kick out of that). We also celebrated my birthday (which was Saturday) and went on a wonderful walk. It was a beautiful day to reflect on our savior's life and resurection. It was wonderful to share it with people we love.
I posted a lot of pictures because there were too many cute ones to pick from. I just feel bad I didn't get any of Parker, sorry babe!

Photobucket
Jackson and Chloe LOVE to throw their arms around eachother
whenever we're taking pictures of them together! They love eachother so much!
Photobucket
Chloe can't get enough of Baby Ella, she's always wanting
to kiss her and love her! She thinks she's her personal doll!
Photobucket
I love this picture! This is the first picture of me with my new
daughter that isn't in the hospital
Photobucket
This is our favorite little Easter Bunny! Thanks Mom for the darling hat!
Photobucket
This boy of mine couldn't be any sweeter! He has such a tender heart
and is the best big brother to his little sisters!
Photobucket
These kids put the biggest smile on my face.
Photobucket
Our two BeAuTiFuL Girls!!!
Photobucket
I LOVE being a Mom!

7 comments:

Erin said...

Wow Liz... you guys are pros at taking pictures! I agree--- impossible to choose a favorite photo. Happy Birthday!

Kiera said...

You have such beautiful children... Ella is to die for!!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! Motherhood definitely agrees with you.

Rachel Sue said...

You look just beautiful in those pictures!

Wonder Woman said...

That first pic of you and Ella I thought was a sister till I read the caption. You look so great!! What adorable kids.

Paula-Adam said...

Liz, oh my gosh!!! How awesome I got a hold of your blog. I'm so excited to keep in touch. Cathy gave me your blog and told me she saw you...how fun. Anyway, we all need to get together fun lunch sometime...I can't believe you have 3 kids! Congrats on your last addition

Heather said...

You and your children are all beautiful (and Parker's not so bad either)! And you are an awesome mom! xoxo love, Aunt Heather