Sunday, March 16, 2008

SPRING FEVER!!!

Photobucket





The past couple days the weather has been so nice! We ALL have had spring fever. But just when you think it's around the courner the snow comes back (dang it). My kids and I have been enjoying days at the park (with a jacket of course) and getting some fresh air. We have notice people starting to come out of hybernating and looking around to see if the snow is gone in their yards. I noticed my tulips coming up~ YEY! Hopefully by the end of this month we can fully enjoy "true spring"!


10 Things I LOVE about Spring


1. The snow is gone in the valley

2. Outside activities

3. No more RSV (this is a new love for me)

4. The sound of lawn mowers and the smell of freshly cut green grass

5. The feel of the sun on my face

6. Short sleeve shirts and flip flops

7. Flowers popping up

8. Walks with my family

9. Yard work (yes, I love it)

10. Spring cleaning

2 comments:

Rachel Sue said...

I am right there with you! (I found you blog on Elisha's) My kids have spent hours and hours in the backyard over the past week--except on the days that it has snowed!

Wonder Woman said...

Today was a marvelous day, too! We've spent hours outside already.