Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Soccer

For the past couple months Parker and I have been playing on a co-ed soccer team with my brothers David and Matt, our brother in law Jared, and lots of other FUN people! It has been a blast! The first season our team took first in the league!!! Saturday was our last game together before Matt leaves on his mission! We were tied with less than a minute to go and Matt scored the winning goal! What a way to go out with a bang! When he gets back we will have him play with us again (I'm sure he will get practice in Brazil...soccer capital of the world) and by that time Megan will almost be 18 and we can add her to our family team!!!



1 comments:

Shaunee said...

How fun!! I'm glad Col got to be on your team. I'm sure he loves it. I'll have to come and see a game sometime!