Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I LOVE St. Patricks day! I love wearing green, I love that the leprechaun's come and play tricks, I love pinching people, and I love trying to talk like I'm Irish! I think it's a fun day and a good excuse to make fun treats and play some tricks of my own. Today the kids woke up to footprints leading throughout the house, new shirts, and green milk! We made green pancakes for breakfast, and green creamed eggs and toast for dinner. It was one to remember.

Surprises from the leprechauns





They left evidence of being there




My darling kids






The leprechauns turned our milk green!!!




2 comments:

Sheri said...

We had green milk and green pancakes for breakfast and then we had green mashed potatoes, green jello and green beans for dinner. Dawson was still sad when he didn't catch a leprechaun in his trap. Maybe next year!

Cathy said...

Do you want to come to our house and be our mom? You are so fun! I hope to be in Utah in the fall, if Randy get's a job there. If you hear of a job for a tax attorney, let us know! I miss you!