Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fairy Tea Party

Saturday was a magical day for our kids. We went to the Provo library Magical Fairy Tea Party. Chloe, Ella, Paje, Paris, Ava, my sister, and I all dressed like fairies and we looked so cute. Our two little princesses we're enjoying every moment of it. I didn't realize their eyes could get that big. It was also fun to have my Mom and my sister in law their with me. It meant a lot to me that they were there and I had so much fun in their company. I feel so lucky to have been blessed with such great family and friends. I loved that Parker came with us to capture this fun event so that I could enjoy it with my beautiful daughters.



Ella, Chloe, Paris, Paje, and I with the Fairy King and Fairies





I love my sister! I'm so glad she came with me!






Thanks for coming Jenny, it was so much fun spending time with you and your little fairies




Chloe and I












Paje




I loved all the beautiful pinks, reds, purples, greens, and beautiful pastel colors spashed everywhere at the party. It made for some beautiful pictures and the light was perfect!






Wonderful lighting and great subjects make for some easy pictures




Ella




I'm so glad I got to spend the afternoon with such fun people





This is one of my favorite pictures of the afternoon





Parker took this picture of Ella eating a HUGE strawberry. You should see the whole sequence of pictures. I'm not exactly sure what she was expecting it to taste like but by the look on her face immediately after this one, it was obviously not what she was expecting!





One of our little fairy princesses!

3 comments:

Kiera said...

Gorgeous girls, enchanted fairies, perfect light, beautiful pictures!! I could go on and on. What fun! I took Sophie to this last year.
There are some downsides to living in Orem, I dont hear about these fun things anymore!!! Miss you! I hope you are well. ;)

Shaunee said...

So fun!! What a great idea. My girls would love that. I can't believe how much you and Megan look alike. Great pictures!

Leah said...

These are just stunning!