Monday, February 1, 2010

Our 9th Anniversary!!!

Parker and I celebrated our 9th anniversary on December 29th. I can't believe how time flies!
Parker, I love being married to you! I look forward to each new day with you. I love watching you with our children, you are so kind, loving, fun, and patient with them and they love you so much!!! I am so blessed to have someone who loves me for who I am, you make me want to be a better person to everyone around me. I knew when we got married that I was so in love but I never imagined how much my love for you would grow with each passing day and through the life experiences that we have gone through together!!! I love every minute we spend together and miss you each second you're gone! I look forward to many more wonderful years together. I love you with all my heart! Happy be-lated anniversary Parker!

0 comments: