Monday, February 1, 2010

Matt's Endowments

Friday January 29th I got to go to the temple with my brother Matt for the first time! He took out his endowments as he is preparing to go on his mission in March! Parker couldn't get work off and it made me sad not to have him there with us, but it was still a wonderful experience!!! My parents, David, Scott and Chelsey, Grammy, Kent, Erin, Lyssa and Rees, And Mark and Pam McGuire came to share in this special night for Matt. I had such a wonderful feeling being in the temple together with so many people I love (again, it would've been better with Parker!). After we went to JCW's for burger's and shakes. It was so memorable, JCW's has MATT written all over it! I'm so grateful to be a member of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What an awesome experience!!! And to be able to have so many family members there as well.

Shaunee said...

Yeah for Matt! We are so happy for him. But, that really does make me feel old!