Monday, February 1, 2010

Christmas '09

Yes, I know it's been over a month since Christmas, but I still wanted to blog about it. We had a wonderful Christmas season this year. We went to Pocatello for 10 days. We had a daily schedual which included things like a family testimony meeting, crafts for the kids everyday, tennis with pro Dennis, movie night, Randy's gym, bowling, and so many other fun-filled activites! We loved the time that we had to spend with all of Parker's family. Caleb and Annie had come from Ohio and Ryan and Natalie came from Arizona.
Christmas morning was MAGICAL! The kids were so excited and they loved every minute. I think I was even more excited than my kids!!! I love watching their faces and enjoying the magic and the love through their eyes! We had 22 people opening presents together, it was so fun! I can't believe it's already over, but we have great memories to last all year!
Jackson playing his new DS
Ella on her roller coaster!
Chloe and her pink computer
A Baby!
Jackson you're so handsome!
Chloe gave Grandpa a new flash light (he loved it)
Parker TOTALLY surprised me with a new lense (an 85mm 1.2)
Grandma with all the grandkids!
Parker and Ryan at Randy's Gym
I love swinging Ella. She was laughing so hard!
My sweet Jackson (who tackled me)
Bowling with Grandpa
Chloe would wait for her turn spinning on the chairs
Jackson with Parker's cousin Max

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Im salivating a little over that new lens...how do you like it? the 85 is my favorite focal point.

Shaunee said...

Fun Christmas! I can't believe all those grandkids. I think most of them look alike!