Friday, November 6, 2009

HaLLoWeEn '09

I LOVE this time of year! I look forward to the changing leaves, the cooler days, getting out my fall and winter clothes, decorating my house, and of course Halloween! I love Halloween, it's right up there with Christmas for me! I get excited for my kids to pick out costumes and I love dressing up too!!! We had such a busy October. Jackson had his school Halloween parade, we went to the pumpkin patch, we had a party at my Nana's for the kids, and an adult party at the Rasmussen's. The night of Halloween was beautiful and the weather couldn't have been better! I get excited to go around with my kids and yell "trick or treat" and then come home and help them look through the goodies that they've acquired throughout the evening! This year was amazing!!! I loved every minute, now I'm busy getting excited for Thanksgiving and of course Christmas!
Photobucket
My kids love playing in the leaves!
Photobucket
We looked out the front door one morning and this is how we found Ella
Photobucket
Thanks Grandma for the darling Halloween pajamas
Photobucket
We went to the corn maze and pumpkin patch with Chloe's class.
Chloe, you are SO BEAUTIFUL!
Photobucket
Daddy and Chloe
Photobucket
and you are SO BEAUTIFUL too!!!
Photobucket
There aren't alot of times I get my picture taken! I like this one!
Photobucket
Chloe with her friends Lexi and Parker
Photobucket
I made this darling AND yummy treat for family home evening
Photobucket
Nana's Halloween Party! She made the cute ghosts behind us
Photobucket
Ella held so still while her face was painted.
Photobucket
Chloe enjoyed adding to her makeup...a bat for the witch!
Photobucket
Ella and Jackson taking a break from all the fun (it only lasted a second!)
Photobucket
The cake walk. Ella loved that everyone kept handing her candy and
prizes! The candy only lasted as long as it took to get the wrapper off.
Photobucket
Jackson's school parade! He had so many people tell him what a great Harry Potter
he was and that he made a better one than was in the movies!
Photobucket
For our adult party we decided to be swine flu and a mad scientist that found the cure!
I love dressing up!!!
Photobucket
Trick-or-Treating! Harry Potter, little lady bug, and the nice witch!
Photobucket
This is the best family shot we could get... the kids were too excited to trick or treat!
Happy Halloween!!!

3 comments:

sarah said...

I barely recognized Jackson in the picture of him drinking. Wow, that is the sign of a good costume; when you don't recognize teh person.

Anonymous said...

Great pics Liz. I absolutely love the one of you at the cornmaze. You're gorgeous!
You've always got something cute up your sleeve when it comes to entertaining and spending quality time with your kids. You're such a super mom!

Jamie said...

That is a GORGEOUS picture of you, and could Jackson have made a more perfect Harry Potter???