Tuesday, October 20, 2009

GrAnDpA's graVe and ThE zOO

Photobucket
(Still catching up) Last month we were on our way to the zoo to meet Jenny and Jared, we passed the graveyard where my Grandpa Hansen is buried. We stopped to visit and I'm so glad we did. My kids loved hearing about my Grandpa and seeing where he is buried. I loved my Grandpa he was such an amazing man and positive role model in my life. He died when I 12 in a boating accident and I have missed him ever since. Even though I was young I have lots of memories of him and things that we did together! I know that he would be a wonderful grandpa to my children and love them very much! I wish Parker could have known him as well! After visiting the grave we headed on to Hogle zoo. We saw a new baby giraffe, snow leopard, monkey, and 3 baby tigers. We always love getting together with the Rassy's!
Photobucket
Grandpa Great's Grave
Photobucket
Welcome to the zoo!
Photobucket
Chloe
Photobucket
Jackson
Photobucket
Ella
Photobucket
Paje, Paris, and Chloe
Photobucket
Twinies...Preston and Paris
Photobucket
Chloe the turtle

0 comments: