Tuesday, November 17, 2009

6 pm

My 21 month old has decided that she no longer needs naps! I put her down for one every day but she usually plays or talks to herself for 1 1/2 hours. I asked my pediatrician about it and he said it's a little early for her, but every child is different. I'm not giving up!!! This is how I found her the other night at 6pm...
Photobucket
I put her straight in bed and luckily she slept all night long. I really don't mind her being up (as long as she's happy) but I feel like her little body could use that rest! I'm going to keep trying!

2 comments:

Shaunee said...

Zac has been really funny about his sleeping schedule, too. He's learned to crawl out of his crib and it drives me crazy! Just keep working on it. Mom can always tell when she needs some sleep!

Wonder Woman said...

My youngest was just a few months older when he decided to stop taking naps. It is NOT right!!! Later bedtimes didn't work just made him crankier the next day, and earlier bedtimes just made him get up earlier! Good luck!