Monday, December 15, 2008

TrUe BLuE ThrOuGh and ThRoUgH

Back in November Parker had the awesome opportunity to go to the BYU-Utah game with my brothers, sister, and my Dad. He said it was really fun to go, and he had a blast with the fam, the only thing that would've made it better would have been if we had won! He told me a story after about when they were walking to the game with their "BYU attire" on, a little girl walked up to them and said "BYU stinks" Parker was shocked at the age these kids start their Blue Hatred. I'm sure it goes both ways though...Jackson and Chloe already know who to cheer for!

Parker, Matt, Scott, David, Megan, and Dad

Half Time

The best part was the time they got to spend together

3 comments:

Naoma said...

Looks like they had a great time no matter who won! It is pretty funny how early kids get into the rivalry stuff.

Shaunee said...

So, so fun! I love the pictures. Those are great!

P.S. I got your message! My phone cut out right when you were giving your email... so, email me at: camsfam@gmail.com and I will send you an invite!! I've missed you!!

Cathy said...

That's dedication! I'm glad they had fun! I'm too big of a wimp to go to a game in that weather.