Sunday, December 7, 2008

Last night we went up to Salt Lake to do a little Christmas shopping. We met Jared and Jenny and their family and Parker's parents at Gateway. The kids were so excited to see each other. The lights were beautiful and the company was unbeatable! We walked around the shops and then went to dinner at Iggy's. After we drove to Draper to look at Christmas lights and wrap presents.

I love this time of year and the reminder of our Savior's birth. I love looking back on the past year and reflecting on things that I've learned and the accomplishments I've made and then setting new goals for the year ahead. I love sending and receiving Christmas cards. I love making homemade fudge and taking it around! I love watching as my children get so excited for Christmas and giving each other the gifts that they've carefully picked with lots of love. I love traditions that have been passed down and ones that are new. Cheers to this wonderful time of year!!!

Jenny and I were festive in our Red and Green
I love this picture of Grandpa and Grandma holding hands
and holding hands with their grand children!
Ella is the perfect shopping companion
Most of our Crew

1 comments:

Cathy said...

How fun! That sounds like my kind of Christmas activity!