Monday, December 8, 2008

O' ChRiStMaS tRee

Last year Parker surprised me and bought this beautiful Christmas Tree. He carried it in the house and set it up all by himself. When I got home with the kids we were all so excited!!! I love surprises and this one was perfect.
This year I was SO excited to decorate for Christmas and especially to get out my treasured tree. I've had my Christmas decorations (lights on my house and all) up since November 5th. I know, kind of crazy, but I love the feeling that it brings to my home. We already have wrapped presents under the tree and the kids have been so good about leaving them alone. They ask me a couple times a day if it's Christmas, or if they can open just one, but I think this is good for them to be patient.

11 comments:

Erin said...

Beautiful! So cozy and magical Liz. It is almost here...

Shaunee said...

It looks beautiful!! The whole room looks so cozy, I could just come and relax there!!

Wonder Woman said...

Your tree is gorgeous. Love your stockings, too!

Wendy said...

Liz -- your tree is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the setup of your decorations too!! The stockings hung at the fireplace, The cute nativity. GORGEOUS!!! I'm still working on trying to keep my room free of debris.

Anonymous said...

Did you steal this picture from a magazine? I can't believe that's your house! It's so freaking cute and your tree is gorgeous. Holy crap I want to be you!

Kiera said...

Gorgeous tree Liz!! Completely beautiful!!! I feel so Christmassy just looking at this picture.

Heide Call said...

What a beautiful tree; way to go Parker!
This truely is the most wonderful time of the year!

Cathy said...

I my gosh! I love it your tree! And I love how everything looks clean and neat!!! Sometimes I feel that Christmas decorations make things look a little messy, but not at your place!

Sheri said...

We are excited up here too, my children love all of the decorations!

The Andersons said...

oh my gosh! this looks like its right out of a magazine!!! well done! your house looks super cute!! very nice. and don't worry. i put up my christmas stuff first weekend of november every year... hahahha

heather telford photography said...

this should be in a martha stewart add!! Love the tree!!