Wednesday, October 14, 2009

FiVe

Photobucket
On September 11th our darling Chloe turned 5! I can't believe how fast time flies. Parker and I were out of town for her actual birthday, but had a big celebration when we got home! McKenzie Guzzo was watching our kids and made sure to make it a special day for her. She made her pancakes with syrup AND whipped cream :) and put candles in them. I had left birthday bags for Chloe to take to school and pass out, she loved that! Grandma Kemp stopped by with presents for her to open, it made me feel good that she had lots of people helping to make her day special! When we got home we threw a party for her with homemade pizza and a barbie cake made by Aunt Chelsey! We had cake and presents and lots of fun! Happy be-lated Birthday Chloe, we love you!!!
Photobucket
Happy Birthday darling girl!
Photobucket
Chloe with Aunt Chelsey who made this cute barbie cake
Photobucket
Chloe is fun, beautiful, smart, bubbly, creative, silly, cute, loyal,
talkative, energetic, happy, strong, funny, friendly, loving...
Photobucket
Happy 5th! We hope it's a wonderful year!
Photobucket
I cut Chloe's hair the day after her birthday... I love it!!!


1 comments:

Sheri said...

I can't believe she is already 5! Her hair is just darling and I love the picture in the orchard! Happy Birthday Chloe! From Sheri the Fox