Tuesday, October 13, 2009

BoB cAt

Jackson started scouts about a month ago. His first time going it was a pack meeting where all the boys were getting badges and awards. Every day after that he would ask what he could do to get a badge or belt loop. We worked really hard and the next month at the next pack meeting Jackson got his Bob Cat!!! Parker held him upside down so the scout leader could pin on his bob cat award. The leader also let everyone know that Jackson was on fire with scouts, he also got to lead the scout pledge. We are so proud of him and excited as he continues on his scouting journey! Go Jacks!!!
Photobucket
Jackson was so excited for this part... hanging upside down
Photobucket
Jackson pinned a bob cat pin on me and gave me a big hug for helping him!
(I know I look awesome, I had just got done playing soccer)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

WAY TO GO JACKSON!!!! That is so awesome. Liz you are looking awesome. Keep up the good work both of you. I'll call you soon.

Love ya lots,
Natalie

Natalie said...

Way to go Jackson. That is so awesome. You are doing a great job. Liz, you are looking great. Keep up the good work all of you/ We'll talk soon.

Love ya lots,
Natalie

Shaunee said...

Yeah for Jackson! I can't believe he's that old. And I think you look great. I won't let a camera near me these days. Lets get together again soon!