Sunday, August 16, 2009

BoaTinG

We love boating! My parents invited us to go the morning after visiting the rodeo and we were excited! There was a lot of wake boarding, but we also did some surfing, swimming and of course lots of fun conversation and laughing! It was a beautiful day out on Deer Creek. When we were done we headed over to Great Harvest for lunch! Thanks Dad and Mom, it was a perfect day.
Photobucket
Jackson's awesome at body boarding
Photobucket
Chloe was playing with her licorice. She's a rhino!
Photobucket
Wakeboard hottie
Photobucket
Uncle Matt and Ella
Photobucket
Chloe is a fish. Everytime we stopped she asked if she could jump in
Photobucket
Jackson loves being on the boat
Photobucket
I love my sis!
Photobucket
Mom and Dad
Photobucket
It's so fun to watch Parker wakeboard
Photobucket
Ella loved swimming
Photobucket
My brother Scott
Photobucket
Go Dave! I think this is the only picture I have of him
where he's not sticking out his tongue
Photobucket
Swimming with Daddy
Photobucket
Uncle Scott playing with Jackson
Photobucket
Chelsey


0 comments: