Thursday, August 20, 2009

AaBbCc...SchOOl'S HerE

My kids started school yesterday! They were so excited! Tuesday night we went to back to school night for Jackson, we got to meet Mrs.Avery and see lots of his friends. Before bed we talked about the school year and Parker gave Jackson and Chloe a father's blessing! Wednesday was the big day. Jackson was up, dressed, bed made, with backpack on before 6am. Can we say excited? I made french toast and cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Jackson could not hold still or stop smiling...I love that he's so happy school is starting! We got to school and he gave me a quick kiss and ran all the way to class.

Chloe also had her first day. We went together to Miss Ann's house to meet the kids in her class and go over some rules. It only lasted an hour and Chloe wasn't ready to leave. I'm so excited for this school year, I know it's going to bring lots of fun and excitement, hard work and learning, and new friends and memories!!!
Photobucket
Jackson is ready to go
Photobucket
Let's not keep him waiting...
Photobucket
Bye, Love you! Have a great day.
Photobucket
Chloe was so excited to see Miss Ann
Photobucket
She was acting so silly!!!


6 comments:

Rachel Sue said...

My kids are in back to school heaven as well.

Looks like you've had an adventurous summer! Too fun!

Shaunee said...

It's crazy that the time is already here. Your kids look darling and I'm glad they are enjoying school!

Becky said...

Liz,

I saw your blog linked on Monica Miles' blog site, so I hopped on over. I hope you don't mind! I wanted to say how bad I feel that I haven't called you to get our girls together. I ended up doing interviews for a new employee all last week (and this week) and that pretty much took away our last two weeks of playing before school. I still am determined that we should get our girls together though. Maybe on a long weekend for school or a saturday or something. I love your blog--very cute! Do you mind if I visit it from time to time? Also, we have a blog if you ever want to stop by: http://brittynandbecky.blogspot.com
Have a good one! Becky

Shanna said...

Cute pictures! It's so sad to say isn't it that we as moms can't wait for school to start, but when we were in school summer was the all we could wait for?! Man I never thought I would be a mom to ever say hurry up school and start! Your kids are adorable!

Sheri said...

Hope they had fun, they looked great! Wow, they grow up so fast! Your pictures are cute as usual!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. Your kids are darling.