Tuesday, May 26, 2009

OuR tRiP tO thE FaRm

On Thursday I went to the farm with my friend Cathy and her darling kids. It was a beautiful day and the animals seemed excited that there were so many people to see them. There was a baby calf that would nibble on anything that he could get a hold of, he got Ella's dress and the stroller (she wasn't too happy). Chloe loved the baby bunnies. All the kids rode the horses, Chloe is a pro, Cathy's boy Max did a great job and wanted to go over and over (she wasn't sure he'd even do it) and Ella went for her first time and lasted through half the ride with a death grip on my arm before she decided it was enough. We ended the afternoon at McDonald's where the kids ate and played and Cathy and I were able to catch up....it was fabulous! We stopped by my parents after and Chloe caught a bird. I'm pretty sure we got our fill of animals for one day.

Photobucket
This baby calf was licking Ella's leg
Photobucket
Ella would put her little fingers through the cage to try and touch
all the fun animals
Photobucket
This was the most darling baby goat
Photobucket
My girls did so great on the horses
Photobucket
Ella is silly. She wouldn't go down this slop on her feet, so
she slid down on her booty
Photobucket
Chloe renamed the horses she rode. This one she named Sparkle
Photobucket
"I love being out of my stroller Mom"
Photobucket
My daughter is the "animal whisperer"
Photobucket

3 comments:

Naoma said...

We love the farm out there... Looks like you guys had a great time.

sarah said...

All of your kids are naturals at catching animals. Paje has told me tons of times about Jackson and the frogs up at Redfish.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos! What a good looking family too. I miss you and thanks for the chat and recipe. We will be visiting in Aug... let's get together.