Saturday, May 9, 2009

BaPtiSm DaY

Photobucket

On Saturday May 2nd Jackson celebrated his birthday and his baptism. He has been so excited for this day and it finally came. We were so blessed to be surrounded by so many loved ones on this special day. Everything was perfect! It was raining and I even thought that was appropriate. It reminded me of the primary song that says "...I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain..." Jackson I'm so proud of your decision to be baptised. You are a wonderful example to your little sisters. You are so loving, kind, funny, smart and you add so much to our family! We love you!!!

Photobucket
My handsome boys!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jackson got new Scriptures from all his Grandparents
and he loves them!!!

5 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Congratulations to Jackson!! And what a proud day as a mom.

It was fun to see you yesterday!

Shaunee said...

So cute! Congrats to him!

Erin said...

Beautiful! I was so moved watching Jackson's baptism. We are all so grateful for him!

Heide Call said...

Congratulations! Jackson is looking so big. I love the picture of him and Parker, so sweet.

Kass Martin said...

What a great day with a great boy. I can't believe you have an 8 year old. That's nuts. so cute.