Monday, May 11, 2009

MoThEr'S dAy 20o9

Mother's day was so fun! My kids have pampered me all week. Chloe made a darling card and brought home a flower early in the week. On Friday Jackson's entire first grade class put on a darling performance for all the Mom's and then took us back to the class room for lemonade and cookies. Sunday morning they worked extra hard to be good and get ready for church fast, I kept hearing them say "remember it's Mother's Day." We went to my cousin Michelle's mission farewell and then had lunch at their home. It was fun to spend the day with so many mother's that I have always looked up to and respected! We had dinner later in the evening at my Mom's and then went on a family bike ride. The weather was beautiful and it was just a really fun day!

Photobucket
Photobucket
My kids only held still for this one picture with Grammy
Photobucket
Chloe's homemade card and flower.
She came home with a paper filled out "about my Mom"
this is what it said...
How old? 100
How tall? Little
Weight? 3 pounds
Dress size? this big! (with hand motions)
How many brothers and sisters? 2 sisters, 1 brother (that's Parker's family)
Where was she born? in a blue house (also Parker)
Favorite food? hot dogs, eggs, pizza with peperoni's
Favorite TV show? American Idol
Favorite thing to do? Play with me!
Best friend? All her soccer players
List a talent? playing soccer and baseball
Photobucket
Jackson was darling! (he's holding the fish)
Photobucket
Jackson took this picture!

7 comments:

The Andersons said...

hahah oh my gosh your little chloe. you sure do look good for 100! and still pulling a size 3. wow. liz i look up to you! hahah really though your a great mom and you have amazing kids. you deserve a mother's day everyday!!

Wendy said...

Chloe cracks me up!! I hope you save that for the years to come. You'll love that when she's all grown and not so little anymore. I hope you had a great Mother's Day. Because you ROCK, at being a good MOM!!

Erin said...

Such cute pictures Liz! I love them all. Chloe just cracks me up!

Shanna said...

ah I just saw the pictures you took of Hannah an her kids. you did an awesome job. Liz you are great, lets team up sometime. i am serious! I could learn a lot from you! cute picture of you up top too!

Kass Martin said...

What a fun day. You got spoiled as you should be. So fun.

Jamie said...

Beautiful girl with beautiful kids! Liz, how precious are those cards! Looks like Jackson might have some of his moms talent with photography too!!

sarah said...

you have some of the cutest pics of your kids. they are sooo sweet. i think Jackson might be getting some of your photo talent. i'm really glad I found your blog.