Friday, January 2, 2009

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve!!! We ate an amazing prime rib dinner that my Mom put on. It was so relaxing to just sit and talk and have everyone excited about Christmas! After dinner we got to pop open some "poppers" that had prizes in them...Jackson and Chloe loved this. It's a tradition in our family to open a gift on Christmas Eve...pajamas! Jackson, Chloe and Ella looked darling! Parker and I got sheets instead of PJ's this year and we were so grateful! We had dessert and put our excited children to bed! We were so tired by the time we got to bed, but I have to say I was so excited. It just felt magical! I could hardly sleep waiting to see
my children...

4 comments:

Sheri said...

PJs- we do that too!Christmas is always magical and I don't care how old you get! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas.

Erin said...

we do pajamas to!! (even though we have married couples!!) Man your kids are SO adorable!! I love babysitting them!! And Ella is getting SO big!! 6 teeth?!?!?!?! WOW!! -Erin Horne

The Andersons said...

oh my gosh those PJs are too cute! i love how you always have your camera ready for amazing pictures! i should hire you to come be my family historian haha

Cathy said...

I love this picture! Your kids are so cute and they look so happy! I love the PJs too. I'll have to do that next year.