Tuesday, January 6, 2009

MeRrY ChRiStMaS

Christmas morning was amazing! My kids woke up so excited, I loved watching the joy in their eyes, the smiles on their faces, and the love that they had for each other! We spent Christmas with my family this year and we took turns opening presents so we could cherish this special day that we had all looked forward to for so long. Jackson and Chloe were so patient and excited for everyone else as it was their turn to open a gift. Ella was just happy with the big teddy bear my dad got her, and Jackson's new CD player that she kept finding after we'd take it away. Every time we'd help her open a gift she would let out an "excited laugh" and pounce on her gift! It was so unforgettable. I found myself sitting back and taking everything in. I can't believe how big Jackson is getting, in May he'll turn 8 and be baptised. Chloe has also grown, she was so excited with her Barbie's and littlest pet shops, she has an amazing imagination. It was Ella's first Christmas and I can't believe it's almost been a year since she was born! I loved spending another Christmas with Parker, it made me think of past Christmas' and how blessed I am to have him and my beautiful children in my life! I love them all so much!

Merry Christmas to all...



2 comments:

Shaunee said...

Very cute! I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas!

P.S. I'm way late, but I just put your Christmas card in the mail yesterday! Better late than never ;)

Naoma said...

So fun!! Looks like a great christmas. I am feeling like some Costa Vida sometime soon! =)