Friday, August 1, 2008



Ella has been eating rice cereal for a couple weeks now, but I decided that it was time to try something with a little more taste! She has tried pears and carrots and she loves them. After eating she usually takes a long nap. She also loves ice cream, but who doesn't??? She turned 6 months yesterday and is rolling all over the place, giggling, and picking up small objects and putting them in her mouth. We are having so much fun with her and are so excited about all the new things she is learning!!!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Could she get any cuter?!!!!

The Andersons said...

OH MY GOSH SHES ADORABLE! i can't wait to feed sophie more stuff. I'm glad she's sleeping LONG naps for ya. cause mine sure doesn't. an hour is LOOONG. save me.

Jamie said...

She is beautiful! Okay... first... your last comment almost made me cry... I miss you and am having such fun thinking about all our good times! Second, I propose seeing you sometime soon to meet the rest of your beautiful family! Third... you and Parker are AMAZING photographers! I LOVE looking at all the photos on your blog... they are GORGEOUS!

Erin said...

Ella's eyelashes are not of this world! Honestly, she could get anything batting those beauties!