Wednesday, May 14, 2008

MoThEr'S dAy!

Being a mom for me is one of the greatest blessings in my life! I LOVE it! I love each new day with my kids and Parker, they are always filled with new adventures, laughter, and lots of learning. I am just hoping that Jackson, Chloe, and Ella are learning as much from me as I am from them. I enjoy watching my kids play with each other and the sound of their laughter is the greatest sound on earth. I love to surprise them with new things, places to go, favorite meals, vacations, anything .... their reactions and their joy is deeply fulfilling. I love playing with my children and have found that it's most fun when everyone gets in on the action, the memories that we make will last forever and help us to become closer with one another. I am thankful that the gospel is the center of our home, its teachings and principals are priceless in our day to day life and the lessons that we teach our children.

I love my Mom so much!!! I have learned so much from her example as well as from the things she taught me. She has always supported me and pushed me to be the best that I can be. She never told me I couldn't do something, instead she stood by my side and encouraged me to try harder. She has so many beautiful talents and she still takes the time to teach me the wonderful things she has worked hard to learn. She is very creative and fun to be with. I love that she has an amazing relationship with my kids and that they have a love for her. I can hardly go a day without talking to her.

I am also grateful that I have the greatest mother-in-law ever! I know that I hit the jackpot when I married Parker. Syndee has always treated me like a daughter and I have a deep love for her! She always has great advice and is easy to talk to. I love taking my kids and staying with her, (they love it too!!!) it's relaxing and always FUN! I also love it when she comes to stay with us. She is another wonderful example to me and I have learned so much from her. I have learned many new things from her list of talents and amazing qualities! My kids have a strong relationship and love for Grandma Kemp.

There are so many women and mother's in my life that have been such amazing examples to me and I am thankful to ALL of them. I learn new things everyday as I am striving to be the best mom to my beautiful children. This really is the greatest, most challenging and most rewarding calling that I will ever have in my life, and I am loving every minute of it!!!


Photobucket

On Mother's day we got to talk to my brother David who is serving a mission in Baton Rouge Louisianna, and then went up to Salt Lake for a family dinner at my Aunt Erin and Uncle John's. This is a picture of almost all of my Mom's side of the family.

Photobucket

I LoVe YoU PaRkEr!!!

Photobucket

All the Mom's! Aunt Heather, My Mom, Me

Aunt Erin, Grammy, and Aunt Lyssa!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz. Katie and I are rounding up the group for lunch next Friday @ Cafe Rio in Orem by Savers. Plan to meet at 1 if you can make it.

Kiera said...

Great first picture.

You're such a great mother. One that I learn so much from. Thanks!

Erin said...

Soooo fun having you all here! Your kids were very cute--- polite & funny! I loved every minute of our celebration! How are you getting your photos so ginormous? Please tell me! Love you, Aunt Erin

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture... especially Jackson! I miss your family :( I have so many great memories with all of them. Grammy (and everyone) look great. You are a fantastic mother! I wish we saw more of each other. When school is over, life will calm down! I'm glad that we have been friends for such a long time. You are a wonderful mother and person!!