Thursday, June 18, 2009

ReAL sOcCeR

I have always wanted to go to a Real Soccer game. On Saturday June 6th my dream came true! We went and scalped tickets and got great seats right at center field! The game ball was brought down by guys jumping from a plane and parachuting! The last guy had a huge American flag! Then when I thought it couldn't get any better David Archuleta sang the national anthem!!! It was amazing! The game was SO much fun and I loved every minute!!! Then ended in a tie, the goals were amazing! After the game was over David Archuleta came back out to give a special concert! It still brings a huge smile to my face every time I think about
how great of a night it was!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Parker, Liz, Syndee, and Larry
Photobucket
Lets go team!
Photobucket
Cheering hard!
Photobucket
Shot........
Photobucket
GOAL!!!
Photobucket
A sweet concert to end the perfect night!

0 comments: