Thursday, June 18, 2009

CoUsiN cUts

Photobucket
BEFORE...
Natalie, Jenny and I took our boys to get their hair cut together at a place called "cookie cutters". They get to play on a mini playground and play video games while they wait and then get to pick a vehicle to sit in while their hair is cut and a movie to watch. After they get a balloon, sucker and a cookie cutter. The boys loved it! They all looked handsome!
Photobucket
Jackson
Photobucket
Preston
Photobucket
Kelton
Photobucket
Good Lookin'
Photobucket
...AFTER!!!

2 comments:

Shaunee said...

Wow! Lots of fun and exciting things happening your way. I love the updates. Looking forward to the park next week!

sarah said...

I love seeing the before and after. I remember how stiff Preston's hair was afterwards. I don't think a tornado could have messed it up!