Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Oh ChLoe...

On the way home from picking up Jackson from school today Jackson was telling us about how great he's gotten at tether ball.
Jackson: "Mom my hits are getting so good, I always beat Oakland now, I whoop his butt."
Chloe: "Mom, whoop his butt is a fancy word for beating him."

Oh my gosh I thought I was going to crash the car, I was laughing so hard that tears were rolling down my face. I guess reading "Fancy Nancy" almost every night is really rubbing off on her!
(butt is not a "fancy word" and it's one we don't encourage!)

3 comments:

Kass Martin said...

That is so funny. I love how she was letting you in on their lingo! Kids are so funny. I love the April fools meal. I need to buddy up with you next year and have you help me. I actually need help in the food/cooking dept. always. Happy late birthday and I'll see you tomorrow to get some grub and hang out! Can't wait. I need to go to bed so I am not a zombie at lunch.

The Andersons said...

AHHAHA oh my gosh that is hillarious. i love that. hahah

Rachel Sue said...

That is hilarious. My girls were in the room when I pulled up your blog, and were so excited to see the picture of fancy nancy. They love her too!