Saturday, February 14, 2009

HaPpY vALeNtiNeS

Valentines Morning!!!


Happy Valentines to everyone! We had an awesome day...we started with heart waffles, whip cream and eggs for breakfast. We gave each other homemade cards and gifts and then spent the morning together. Parker had to work, so the kids and I made Valentines ALL day. It was so much fun and a great way to spend our time. We delivered Grandpa and Grammy Jackson's and mailed Grandpa and Grandma Kemp's. We've just had a fun day loving each other and being together. What a great holiday!

My matching girls
Jackson with some of the valentines that he made
Way to go kids!

5 comments:

Rachel Sue said...

You are such a fun mom!

Sheri said...

What little sweethearts. Glad you had a fun Valentine's Day!

Shanna said...

you are so cute Liz. i am loving the heart pancakes! you are the cutest little mommy! Your kids are going to love all the neat pictures you have been taking of their everyday lives! I need to be like you and document more of my children lives!!

Erin said...

They are so adorable. Jackson--- such a little man now, and his toothless grin melts my heart!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could pick your brain and find out how to be a cute crafty mom. My kids could use some cute bows and cards in their life. I miss you Liz!! Did I ever tell you that you are just about the sweetest person I know??