Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FuN-FilLeD wEeKEnD


Last Thursday Parker left with my Dad and brothers to Phoenix to have a guys weekend. They went golfing, swimming, played tennis, and ate good food. Parker also got to see his brother Ryan. We worked hard to have fun at home too :) We had a Mommy movie night, got new Webkins, had a sleepover at Grammy's (my Mom's), made cookies, and on Saturday we went to the Zoo with my sister Megan. It was so much fun, the weather was perfect and my kids LoVeD every minute of it. We were excited to find out that one of the elephants is pregnant and due this summer. We rode the carousel and the train. Parker called us as we were leaving, he was at the airport and told us to meet them in Orem for dinner at Cafe Rio. My Mom and Chelsey met all of us there and we ate yummy food and got to hear about the guys trip. I'm glad to have Parker home! But I'm also glad that he had such an amazing time.

Cute Chloe!!!
We loved having Megan with us
Chloe and Aunt Meg
We loved the carousel! My kids could have ridden it all day.
Jackson picked the snake...totally perfect!
Ella never stopped smiling or laughing the entire ride.

4 comments:

Naoma said...

I hope that you get a girls weekend too! Gotta love the Zoo, looks like you guys had alot of fun.

Shaunee said...

Looks like lots of fun. I bet Megan is a great babysitter! Can I use her?!?

Sheri said...

looks like a great time, Parker really missed out! So when do you get a girls weekend??? You should plan that!

The Andersons said...

FUN! we are taking sophie to the zoo for her bday next week.... i can't wait! looks like you guys had lots of fun!