Sunday, February 8, 2009

hAppY b-DaY MaTt

Today we celebrated Matt's 18th birthday! I can't believe that in a year my baby brother will be getting ready to go on a mission. He will be getting white shirts and ties for his birthday. We had an amazing day. We attended a BYU married families stake conference where my Dad was put in their new stake presidency as the second counselor. It was great to sit there with our entire family and listen to my Dad bear his testimony. My Grandpa and Grammy came down for the meeting as well and after we had dinner together, played games, had cake, and opened presents! I love Sunday's where I feel spiritually fulfilled and have a really fun day! Happy 18th Matt!!!
Matt looking like Tarzan, ready to go to a dance
at Timpview
Happy B-Day Matty!!!!


1 comments:

Erin said...

what is your stake name? I think you might be in my sister's stake!
Erin Horne